February 11, 2016, by Vincent , Category: Love & Relationships
Even gifted psychics could spend a millennium trying to figure out why two people, who once walked down an aisle hand in hand smiling, now find themselves on opposite sides of a room digging for any verbal rocks they can find and viciously hurl at each other.
Psychic insights can help you explore and discover many aspects of your life and personality, but can you save your marriage with a psychic reading?
Regardless of the source of a marital row, both sides generally come out drained and scarred - emotionally, sometimes physically. Things are said and done in the heat of the moment, with both parties trying to get their heartfelt opinion heard.
Participants eventually quieten down, retreating into their own safe zones, with the words of the other running over and over in their head. Does this situation sound familiar to you?
Returning to the battlefield while still in the anger zone can very often result in another vicious exchange, and only add to the previous damage done. It's far better to wait until the anger dies down and approach your partner with a logical and clear head.
If you can't move beyond this painful situation - let go of the anger - then it may be the ideal time to seek a reading from a trusted psychic.
Your reader can be the non-judgmental ear at the end of the phone who, through his or her psychic ability, allows you see a path forward, away from the anger and the hurt.
The reader can bring an outsider's perspective to the situation, providing insights that you and your partner, in your heightened emotional states, may have missed.
In summary, a psychic can help your relationship recover form a bad row:
(1) By helping you find a path back to harmony
(2) By helping you look at it from the other persons side without the shouting
(3) By helping you use this experience in a constructive manner and not a destructive one
(1) Arguing is normal - there is no relationship, nor has there ever been, where a relationship survives in perfect harmony.
(2) Arguing can be constructive - find the real source of the argument that lurks beneath the surface of the hurtful words, then deal with it.
(3) If your partner didn't care about you, he/she would not bother arguing with you...sadly, it's often proved true that there is a thin line between love and hate.
A psychic reading alone won't save your marriage, but it will give you the tools you need to see things differently, and reach a calmer conclusion in your head, and your life.
Read more articles on Love & Relationships
More on: Love & Relationships