Psychic Sophie Angel
Psychic Sophie Angel ext.255 CALL NOW
  • Status:Online
  • Style: Compassionate
  • Experience: 13 years
  • Nationality: American

Talk to Sophie Angel via our mobile app:



Reviews (42)

By far the best reader. Very in touch with her spirituality. She read my entire situation with bare minimal info, she kept it real, and gave me a positive way to see my negative situation. Love her!!

read more

Highest gold badge is given to a customer who has given more than 20 reviews

Had a reading with this lady here absolutely fantastic she knew stuff tat nobody else knew she truly is 1 of th best on her thank you so much I'm praying that ur predictions will manifest.

read more

Highest gold badge is given to a customer who has given more than 20 reviews

A true Angel on earth! This sweet Lady is gifted, compassionate, wise, honest and just awesome. She told me my situation with not one question. She even answered a question I was about to ask! Try her

read more

Silver badge is given to a customer has given more than 10 reviews

2 readings so far pretty straightforward will call back

read more

I have had readings previously and not everyone connects with you at such a level,she was spot on with my situation and she was like a friend advising me.She was compassionate and honest.Excellent

read more
  Show more reviews

Submit a review

Click the stars to rate your reading:

  • 1 star
  • 2 star
  • 3 star
  • 4 star
  • 5 star
  • star
  • Please choose a rating from 1-5
Characters: Submit
Please write a review

Your review has been submitted successfully and is pending approval.


Psychic Sophie Angel

Have been giving psychic tarot card , astrology readings for over 18 years helping leading & guiding people toward the right path in life. I have helped reunite lovers and guided people towards the career that is meant for them! I also Focus on the energies and balance-ment of the chakra and the colors of the aura by receiving a clients name and date of birth I can pick up on energies and answer all questions in all matters of life. There is no question too big or small. Accurate & honest

Sophie Angel's skills

  • Style: Compassionate
  • Experience: 13 years
  • Nationality: American
  • Status:Online
  • Specialities
  • Career/Work
  • Destiny/Life Path
  • Love & Relationships
  • Gifts
  • Spiritual Guidance
  • Tools
  • Angel Cards
  • Astrology
  • Tarot Cards

Favourite Inspirational Quote

I believe that you should have faith in all matters and always be patient And know that there is always a brighter light at the end of the road .

Q&A with Sophie Angel

What is your favourite Tarot Deck and why?

Angel cards and love card, because I deal with a lot of love and relationship reading which is why I love the love Card Reading and as for angel cards I just feel good vibes and I feel readings are great with Angel cards

What was your first psychic experience?

My very first experience giving a reading was when I was a young girl at the age of 16 and I began helping friends around me because I realized that I can see and feel energies that other people could not I would help lead my friends through their difficult realationships and family matters .. By the age of 34 I realize this was my calling and I began doing it because I realize it is my calling to help lead and guide other people to success happiness and freedom of worry and stress

What famous person do you find most inspiring and why?

I believe that the most famous person that I admire would be princes Diane because she had the heart and the soul to help others and even in death she is remembered I admire her for her accomplishments and having a good soul and a huge heart

How does a reading affect you emotionally and psychically?

Most ratings very but I would say by 80% I have a better confident level I feel uplifted more often because of the guidance that I am able to provide I feel better after each reading! the other 20% I would saying makes things hard knowing that some people just have no Emotional support or insight, faith, hope, & that burdens me mentally and physically

Have you ever had a reading from another psychic? Tell us about that experience...

Yes in my early days I have had my great-grandmother read for me and the experience was wonderful as she led me to a wonderful relationship that is still here today! she also predicted my career path in helping others and she explained to me this will be my pass for the rest of my life to help and lead others to positive situations... So accurate -

To connect with Sophie Angel call now 1-855-602-2052 & select extension 255

You may also like...

Psychic Reader Visions By Adriana

Visions By Adriana

Style: Inspirational

Experience: 17 years

Psychic Reader Sophia


Style: Direct

Experience: 18 years