“Dear David” The Ghost Boy Twitter Sensation
For the past several months, I have been fascinated with the Twitter postings of a New York City-based illustrator Adam Ellis documenting his personal experiences in his apartment with a little ghost boy named David. It reminded me of how easy it is to become fascinated with the paranormal and not give any credence of its capability of becoming dangerous, very dangerous.
After watching Ellis’s posts, I am beginning to believe he might have something more than a “little ghost boy apparition” going on. His recent new evidence and posting of a picture of “Dear David” has pretty much left Twitter speechless and of course, a few crying foul.
Ellis’s nightmare saga began on Twitter in August of this year when he began posting seemingly ghostly encounters with “Dear David”, a dead boy with a disfigured head that he alleges has been causing him all types of blood-curdling mayhem.
A few months later, Ellis posted the first photo on Twitter and that’s when things appeared to take a turn for the worst. Apparently, his encounters with “Dear David” in the beginning was just wanting acknowledgment from Ellis but then came a post with a chilling warning to all who do not take caution when dealing with ghostly encounters or the paranormal.
Three Stages of Possession
In the 2013 movie “The Conjuring,” which was based on Ed and Lorraine Warren’s encounter with a particularly nasty demonic entity torturing the Perron family, Ed Warren pointed out the three stages of spirit/demonic attachment or possession.
- Infestation: the whispering, scraping, loud bangs, moving of objects, touching, appearing and disappearing.
- Oppression: where the entity begins to fray the nerves of the vulnerable person they have chosen to attach themselves to and they become fearful of the entity.
- Possession. This is where the entity begins to take over the person’s life and personality.
Ghost Boy Tweets
I believe Adam Ellis is now in the second stage of attachment and if he does not reach out for help, there could be menacing repercussions he is not expecting. Starting on August 7th of this year, here are some of his tweets. Take note of the tweet where he is warned of the danger.
- # So, my apartment is currently being haunted by the ghost of a dead child and he’s trying to kill me.
- # He started appearing in dreams, but I think he’s crossed over into the real world now.
- # The first time I saw him, I was experiencing sleep paralysis and saw a child sitting in the green rocking chair at the foot of my bed.
- # He had a huge misshapen head that was dented on one side. I did my best to draw it.
- # For a while he just stared at me, but then he got out of the chair and started shambling toward the bed.
- # Right before he reached my bed, I woke up screaming.
- # I had another dream a few nights later, where I was in a library and a girl came up to me and said, “You’ve seen “Dear David”, haven’t you?”
- # I was like, “Who?” And she said, ““Dear David”. You saw him.”
- # She continued, “He’s dead. He only appears at midnight, and you can ask him two questions if you said “Dear David” first.”
- # Then she added, “But never try to ask him a third question, or he’ll kill you.”
- # Then, David came back in another dream. Same situation—I was in bed, and he was sitting in the rocking chair near the window, staring at me.
- # In the dream, I say, “Dear David”, how did you die?” He mumbles, “An accident in a store.”
- # I say, “Dear David”, what happened in the store?” He groans, “A shelf was pushed on my head.”
- # The next couple days I google deaths in the city, but can’t find anything about a kid named David dying in a store.
Ellis got a better deal on an apartment upstairs and moves. These tweets then begin:
- # For the past 4 nights, my cats gather at the front door at exactly midnight & just stare at it, almost like something is on the other side.
- # When I opened the door, and turned on the hall light, nothing was there, but my cats seemed unnerved. Bushy tails, etc.
- # And that’s where I am right now. “Dear David” found me, I think. I don’t know what to do. I’ll keep you updated.
FYI: Ellis forgot about the warning and accidentally asked “Dear David” a third question one night and now fears for his life.
Susan Z’s Verdict
The Twitter posts have continued as Ellis decided to stay and have his curiosity get the best of him. He has awakened now with bruises on his arms, constant unknown callers, heavy breather calls and now when he asks who is calling, they say David in a tone of voice that immediately makes his hair stand up.
Assuming Ellis is telling the truth, he is now in the second stage and moving quickly into the third stage of spirit and/or demonic possession and attachment. Hopefully someone will encourage him to not consider this ghostly encounter as a form of Twitter entertainment and get help ridding himself of “Dear David”. Another reminder to not take the “unseen” for granted or use as frivolous entertainment.
|Considering getting a psychic reading? We have carefully screened and selected a range of gifted, compassionate psychic readers to provide clarity and new insights into your life. Online psychics available 24/7.|
Susan Z Rich is an emotional addiction counselor, spiritual intuitive and holistic therapist. She counsels others to see life in a more positive way and teaches personal accountability for life choices. She is also the author of several children’s books and Soul Windows…Secrets From The Divine.