Having A Sexual Encounter With A Ghost
Well, I don’t think this particular paranormal experience would be my cup of tea but to each his own. I have read articles about incidences of ghost sex but now it seems to become a popular subject among celebrities who claim to have had the experience of the phenomenon known as “spectrophilia.”
Yuck, sounds much too much like necrophilia for me!
What really caught my eye was an interview with a young woman in Bristol, England, who apparently really likes spirit lovemaking.
Amethyst Realm, a 27-year-old “spiritual guidance counselor” says she’s had sex with at least 20 ghosts. She prefers them to men. She appeared on the British TV show “ITV This Morning” and discussed what being “ghosted” is really like.
Realm’s first experience was 12 years ago, she said, after she and her then-fiancé moved into a new house and she felt the presence of a strange entity. “It started as an energy, then became physical,” she told the TV show hosts. “There was pressure on my thighs and breath on my neck. I just always felt safe. I had sex with the ghost. You can feel it. It’s difficult to explain. There was a weight and a weightlessness, a physical breath and stroking, and the energy as well.”
Realm said she had an affair with the ghost for three years but that it ended when her human husband came home from work early and saw the shadowy shape of a man through the window. Since then, Realm hasn’t strayed from the paranormal pond and says she’s had sexual encounters with at least 20 ghosts.
When the host commented on the number of ghost lovers she’s had, his comments bordered on spooky slut-shaming. “I should imagine you have got quite a name for yourself in the spirit world,” he said. “I would imagine they would be keen to visit you.”
Now Realm wants to get pregnant by one of the ghosts. “I’ve done a bit of research into phantom pregnancies,” she said. “There’s a possibility that it is a ghost in you, but people don’t know how to carry it to full term.”
The scientific explanation for this is of course, that people are dreaming, hallucinating, imagining or having an episode of sleep paralysis which is a strange condition that affects many people at some point in the life when they are dreaming but awake and helpless to move.
Sex with spirits are nothing new, it’s just making news now when celebs are beginning to tell about their own ghost sex experiences. As early as the 13th century, ghost sex encounters were reported either as a “holy ghost” divine encounter or a demon attack, take your pick.
Here are some of the documented celebrity ghost sex encounters. Makes for interesting copy as almost all those who have admitted the experience are a little off the wall just on their own.
- Lucy Liu: The Elementary star told Us Weekly in 1999 that she had a sexual encounter with a ghost while trying to nap on her futon. “Some sort of spirit came down from God knows where and made love to me,” said the actress, who, quite frankly, always struck me as being a little too well-balanced for this sort of thing. “It was sheer bliss. I felt everything. I climaxed. And then he floated away. It was almost like what might have happened to Mary. That’s how it felt. Something came down and touched me, and now it watches over me.”
- Anna Nicole Smith: In 2004, model and reality star, Smith told men’s magazine FHM that she had repeatedly hooked up with a ghost: “A ghost would crawl up my leg and have sex with me at an apartment a long time ago in Texas. I used to think it was my boyfriend, and one day I woke up and it wasn’t. It was, like, a spirit and it — woo! [miming a ghost flying from her bedsheets] — went up! I was freaked out about it, but then I was, like, ‘Well, you know what? He’s never hurt me and he just gave me some amazing sex so I have no problem.'”
- Dan Aykroyd: Comedy legend Aykroyd’s tale is a lot tamer than the others here and he bears the unique distinction of being the only male celebrity to admit to even engaging in light foreplay with the undead. In a 2010 blog post for The Huffington Post, Aykroyd coyly admitted that he’d “felt an unseen presence in my bed no less, when we lived in Mama Cass’s Hollywood estate,” and in a 2013 interview with Esquire, he reported cuddling with a male ghost in his bed and thinking “I’m just going to roll over and snuggle up next to it.'”
- Ke$Ha: Pop star Ke$ha claimed during an appearance on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show, that her song “Supernatural” was inspired by “having sexy time with a ghost.”
- Natasha Blasick Of ‘Paranormal Activity 2’: In April 2014, actress Blasick appeared on the British talk show This Morning, describing two separate sexual encounters with a ghost . “At first, I was very confused… then I decided to relax and it was really pleasurable, I really enjoyed it,” Blasick noted, adding that “as a child I always wanted to know if there was something more to this world. This experience did answer some questions for me.”
Susan Z’s Verdict
There you have it! Is it possible? I absolutely think it is. I believe it is the sexual energy of the person who has encountered these experiences is what draws the experience to them. These encounters all show a pleasurable or flirty encounter but I am sure as some of the horror movies have embellished on, there have been unwanted aggressive sexual encounters. When and if that ever happens, call your nearest exorcist or cleaner for the spirit now knows they have found a fearful, vulnerable victim and will continue until forced to stop. Would love to hear from our readers in the reply section if they have ever had an encounter of “ghost sex?”
|Considering getting a psychic reading? We have carefully screened and selected a range of gifted, compassionate psychic readers to provide clarity and new insights into your life. Online psychics available 24/7.|
Susan Z Rich is an emotional addiction counselor, spiritual intuitive and holistic therapist. She counsels others to see life in a more positive way and teaches personal accountability for life choices. She is also the author of several children’s books and Soul Windows…Secrets From The Divine.