The Real Reasons Why Beyonce Can’t Stand Kim Kardashian
Newsflash: Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé are not best friends. You think? Even though they’re seen together occasionally, the friendship is reportedly rather one-sided, with Kardashian allegedly bending over backward to get into Beyoncé’s good graces and failing miserably. Why aren’t these superstars BFFs? Well here is a fairly sound list of reasons why:
- #1. Kim’s husband talks a lot of trash. Maybe Beyoncé keeps her distance from Kardashian because of Kardashian’s husband, rapper Kanye West, who won’t stop spreading rumors about Bey and her man.
On Kanye’s cancelled Saint Pablo Tour in November 2016, West ranted from the stage, “Beyoncé, I was hurt ’cause I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won video of the year over me and over ‘Hotline Bling.'” He added, “Now, don’t go trying to diss Beyoncé. She is great…We are all great people. We are all equal, but sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forgetting who we are just to win.” Smack down number one! Seriously? With friends like Kimye, who needs enemies?
- #2. Kim is BFFs with Bey’s supposed arch nemesis, designer Rachel Roy. Roy is often fingered as the woman who sparked the infamous 2014 elevator fight between Jay Z and Beyoncé’s sister, Solange, after the Met Gala and supposedly the infamous “Becky” from Beyoncé’s hard-hitting “Sorry” track.
- #3. Beyoncé is private, but Kim is hungry for fame. On her reality show, Kardashian has documented everything from a crumbling 72-day marriage to her engagement to West and the smell of her own private parts. Could you imagine Beyoncé doing anything remotely close to that?
- #4. Beyoncé’s vitriol toward Kardashian even manifests in name-calling. “Bey does not like Kim at all. She’s cool with Kanye, but can’t stand Kim,” an insider told Radar Online. “B calls Kim a ‘scandalous social climbing wh*re’ behind her back.”
- #5. Their husbands’ friendship has cooled. West reportedly lashed out at Jay Z during a concert in October 2016 for not hanging out with his family after Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris. “Don’t call me after the robbery and say, ‘How you feelin’?’ You wanna know how I’m feelin’? A source told Page Six their friendship is now more business than bros. “Jay can’t stand him,” the insider said. “He looks at him as this crazy, eccentric motherf**ker he can tolerate in small doses. Kanye is a nut job. Everyone knows that.”
- #6. Kanye and Jay may have a legit business beef. When Jay Z dropped his album 4:44 in June 2017, one of the things people immediately noticed was the massive amount of shade he threw at West on the track, “Kill Jay Z.”
Behind all this banter is a real fracturing of the business partnership between West and Jay Z’s streaming service, Tidal, with both hurling accusations of broken contracts and unpaid monies.
- #7. Kim has been accused of trying to steal Beyoncé’s thunder. Kardashian more than once has copied Beyoncé’s style and was cornered recently for supposedly copying her sheer Givenchy look at the Met Gala.
- #8. Nothing casts doubt on a friendship like not showing up to monumental life events. Neither couple attended the other’s wedding, so that’s red flag no. 1. Red flag no. 2 would be that Beyoncé and Kim did not attend each other’s baby showers either.
- #9. If Lemonade was any indication, Jay Z may have allegedly fooled around behind Beyoncé’s back and she didn’t take it lying down. Meanwhile, Yeezy’s ex, Amber Rose, claims Kardashian and West first started hooking up when he and Rose were still dating. Rose called Kardashian a “homewrecker,” claiming to Star, “They were both cheating. [West and Kardashian] on me and Reggie [Bush] with each other…It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that.” If Rose is telling the truth, there is a strong chance Bey at least side-eyes Kimye’s relationship history.
It Looks Like High School Rules Of Popularity Still Apply At Superstar Level! LOL!
Susan Z’s Conclusion:
These two women are so completely different in values, upbringing and contribution…even if they were not superstars, there would be no friendship. Kim is everything that Beyonce dislikes in the way a woman conducts herself in public and her private life.
Nine of Cups: Inverted (Upside Down)
This is a wish card and sometimes represent contentment over that wish. Since drawn inverted, I believe this shows Kim’s desire to be one of Beyoncé’s inner circle but it ain’t happening folks…not ever!
Eight of Cups:
This is leaving an unhappy situation and disappointment. I have always felt that both Jay-Z and Beyonce were disappointed with Kanye’s choice to get involved with Kim right from the beginning and chose to distance themselves from him for it.
Knight of Pentacles:
This is a man of solid intentions, stubborn and honest about his feelings. I believe this represents Kanye’s choice to be with Kim. He wanted her and was going to get her at all costs, regardless of the price he had to pay in friendships or business.
Susan Z Rich is an emotional addiction counselor, spiritual intuitive and holistic therapist. She counsels others to see life in a more positive way and teaches personal accountability for life choices. She is also the author of several children’s books and Soul Windows…Secrets From The Divine. (life cycles) Learn more at her website: www.szrwhitewings.com